Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wooden Letters

So I made some letters for my little buddies.  Just thought I would share them.  I used some Glossy Accents, wooden letters from Hobby Lobby, paint, assorted paper, glitter paint, Cricut, Gypsy, some EK Success flower punch, ribbons from Hobby Lobby, and acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby.  Oh and some rhinestones.



This is a letter made for my little cousin.  His mama was so smart and hung it on his wall in a frame.  Such a great improvement.
Also used Martha Stewart extra fine glitter in Fire.



So I made this set of M-A-N for a little friend of theSo I made this set of M-A-N for a little friend of the family.  They love when I make them things.


This was made for some little guy.  A niece suggested I make antlers, I don't recommend this for me, again, lol.  It is not the prettiest thing I have ever made.  It was definitely a trial that I most likely won't do again.  I used foil for the form, Crayola air dry clay, which cracked, then painted them with off white paint.  My clay cracked, a lot, for whatever reason.  I tried filling it in with what I had, glue and modge podge.  Not the best of ideas.



This was my very first letter for my sweet niece!  I love it!  But I love blue!





So, I do have a few more to make, just not sure which direction they are going.  Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Maggie999 said...

Love all these letters! I'm gonna try to make one for my niece Brooke. I bought the letter, I just need to stop being lazy haha :)