Sunday, March 1, 2015

Card Class with Lisa

Made some cards with my good friend, Lisa, at her La Petite Paperie or her monstrous craft room with endless supplies. We had great conversation and made some cards and a gift bag as well.  Thought I would share.

First off, I love this one.  I need to work on coloring and shading, but these party animals will bring a smile to anyone's face.



Second was the bright and fun banner card.  I have to make birthday cards almost always as they are the only cards I tend to give away.



Then there was this cute Easter card, maybe my mom will get it, or whoever makes Easter dinner, then it is a well deserved card, ;)


Lastly we made this card and gift bag, this will probably go to my dad as he has a love of cars.


I really enjoyed my card night.  I am in a creative mood lately, so I have to keep going with it and squeeze it in where I can find the time.  

Thanks for looking,
Kristi




 

No comments: