Sunday, March 1, 2015

MCT Designer Challenge and Milk Carton Die

I am in love with the new MCT Milk Carton Die, have made four in one day.  I decided to make one for the MCT challenge. 


I followed the photo and color inspiration for the challenge. These cute boxes are so easy to make and look great no matter what you decorate them with.

Here are the others I played around with.  Don't they look great with the simplicity of a pattern paper, tag, and ribbon?


This last one I whipped up in minutes for my bday niece, not the best picture as I was running last minute.  

I am so happy with this die and can see me making multiples of these to just give happy gifts to those I care about.

Thanks for looking,
Kristi

2 comments:

Kim H said...

Kristi ~ Oh my word ~ these are simply FABULOUS! I LOVE the robot one and the colors then all the fun holiday ones you made ~ way too CUTE! Wow ~ you created these pretty fast!! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time Designer Challenge!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Kristi, these are all way too stinkin' cute. I love the way you created the new milk carton die some many ways! thank you for joining the challenge at My Creative Time!