Monday, April 8, 2013

MCT Designer Challenge - Colors of Cassandra

Cassandra is hosting the MCT Designer Challenge of colors.  We are to use at least 3 colors of the rainbow, and for a challenge use them all!

There was a resident's birthday where I work and I wanted to make her a little something, after all turning 94 is pretty amazing in my book.  I made the MCT treat slider die and stuffed, and I mean stuffed, a $5 lottery scratch off ticket inside, it fits!!!

Had I thought better about it I would have stamped the inside of the box before I glued it together, but live and learn.  I used a pastel rainbow of colors for the slider part of the box.  Florally paper for the cupcake topper.  I used the treat slider label die for the Happy Birthday, which was from the 3x3 card stamp set.



Tried to get a good pic of the glittery little heart I cut out with the heart dies, but it is so hard to capture the beauty of glitter.


Thanks for looking,
Kristi

4 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Love how you added the glittery heart to your cupcake! Thanks for using my FAVORITE die & for playing along w/us! GREAT project my friend!
BIG HUGS,
Emma:)

Cassandra said...

Way to go for using pastel rainbow colors!!! Love it!! thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Shar said...

So pretty!! Love the cupcake and who wouldn't love glitter?! Great job. Thanks for joining us for this challenge at My Creative Time.

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with your cupcake,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!!:)