Thursday, November 21, 2013

MCT Treats Holders

I totally am in love with Emma's My Creative Time (MCT) products, I want them all!  They are fun and cute and totally giftable.  MCT's design team does an excellent job of showcasing all of the new products.  Check them out here.

I created these little treat holders with MCT products fashioned after Emma's treat holders that can be seen here.

I made one for each of my kids, my nephew, dad, sister, mother, grandmother and bf.  I only have pics of the two I made first for the kids.


I used 
and
                              MCT Just Simply Live Stamp Set                           
           for the banner die and the letters of their names   

I shortened the banner from Just Simply Live to fit their names.  I was kind of worried shorting the paper too much, but I have to get over my worries as I have so many supplies I can just start over, or make good use of any mistake that I make.  I always tell my friends that are creating with me that they can't mess up because it is art, their art, so be proud of it.

I also used some Halloween paper I have had lying around for a few years, I could have bought it from Michaels.  I love to buy paper as well.  I am just a buyer! Wish that were my job title, ;)


Here they are together.  That is about as close as you will see my kids these days, lol.  Growing and distancing themselves from each other, it's an age thing!  Can't wait till they realize the bonds of siblings when they are older, it is a wonderful feeling to get back.



No comments: