Thursday, January 29, 2015

Latte Love


Today's inspiration came from Teri Beri's Creations. When I saw her post way back in September I knew who I wanted to recreate it for, one of my best, coffee drinking friends, Belinda.  It was meant to be a 40th birthday surprise, but I became extremely busy, so then Christmas, right? Nope, still really busy. I finally had a little time and my daughter had a hair appointment with Belinda, perfect timing, and it happened to her anniversary and she was upset about being out of coffee creamer, again, perfect timing.


Belinda loved it, has thanked me several times and even posted it on facebook. I love surprising my friends with little gifts. 





I used several MCT products
                           Lowercase Fun Dies
                              used for the U
                           Heart to Heart Love Frame Dies (NEW)
                              for the hearts and love heart
                           Just a Little Note to Say...
                              for the square bubble sentiment which I stamped in sections
                           Stitched Square Speech Bubbles
                              for the sentiment
                           All You Need is Coffee
                              for the latte


I had a lot of fun getting to use my MCT products, they have been neglected too long!

No comments: